We explore the highest quality evidence on wellbeing. But we also help turn that into action: our mission is to bring together decision-makers from different sectors to come up with bright solutions to gnarly problems.
Our team also lead seminars, workshops and training programmes here in the UK and internationally, as well as appearing as guest speakers at conferences and events throughout the year.
Our most recent collaborations and convening
- Centre for Homelessness Impact Advisory Panel
- Short Life Group on measuring Job Quality
- Extending the QALY steering group for the development of a brief quality of life measure for use in economic evaluation across health and social care
- Social Impact Taskforce
- Public Health England Wellbeing Expert Reference Group
- PHE public mental health campaign
- Sport England local physical activity pilot in Southall
- Joseph Rowntree Foundation: Including non-household populations in estimates of personal well-being and destitution