Good Work for Wellbeing in the Coronavirus Economy.
In partnership with
How can we ensure the best possible jobs recovery? Business Leader Webinar
This is a recording of the Business Leader Webinar held on Friday, 12 February.
The webinar focussed on:
- How to ensure the best possible jobs recovery and sustain the ambition of good work for all.
- How to balance the goals of sustaining employment and improving job quality, so that work improves wellbeing for many more people.
- The role of government in supporting employees and employers.
- Action employees can take in these challenging times.
- Gail Irvine, Senior Policy and Development Officer at Carnegie Trust
- Monika Misra, Head of Employee Health and Wellbeing, Europe at GSK
- Alaana Woods – Commercial Director, BUPA
- James Herbert – Founder and CEO, Hastee
- Nick Zygouris, Director of Mental Health, Maximus
Watch the previous Business Leaders’ webinars:
Why is employee wellbeing so important?
How can we support the wellbeing of staff returning from furlough?