Oct 5, 2018 | by Magdalena Soffia
What works to improve wellbeing at work? Three years of evidence
This week is #worklifeweek and we’ve got a useful offerings for employers, to help make evidence-informed decisions on improving wellbeing in your team or organisation.
Go to the interactive infographic
Work and learning: three years of evidence at your fingertips
Our Work and Learning Evidence team have created an easy-to-use online tool summarising the evidence on what employment and learning policy and practice impact our wellbeing at different points in our lives.
In a simple interactive infographic, you can now see all of the available evidence on the wellbeing impact of:
- Job quality, including progression at work and job security
- moving from education into employment
- becoming unemployed, and finding work again
- different approaches to learning in the workplace
- adult learning, and barriers to learning
- team working