Local authorities strategic support
Wellbeing is a relevant, credible and measurable way to connect policy goals with policy outcomes in a way that matters to people’s lives.
We have partnered with the Health Foundation to deliver a programme of support for local authorities and their partners to place wellbeing evidence at the heart of policy and practice.
We do this by:
- measuring, exploring and understanding the distribution of wellbeing in an area
- using wellbeing analysis to shape policy and practice
- understanding how existing powers and duties can be used to maximise wellbeing impact
- measuring the wellbeing impact of policy and projects
- providing opportunities for collaboration and learning
To find out more about our programme of work with local government, please contact Joanne Smithson, Local Government & Health Sector Lead. You can also sign up to our evidence alerts to find out more as our work progresses.